Against all Authority
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats in the jungle!

+11
*Xiphorus*[3xA]
Meistrobator
(BDL)Asderon
Harald
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Demention*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
*NemisiS_*[3xA]
Duelist
SubliminaL
Zaphirs_Sapling
15 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Whats in the jungle! - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats in the jungle!

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 am

Slowly he crept through the leaves, reaching into his pocket for a remaining stash of weed but only to be attacked by asians, motherfuckers! Before they realized that he had a bazooka, he aimed slowly on the scope and all were oblitorated. Then Paul who was digging anal anyway stuffed his penis with explosives and BallsackFrog was fingering his balls? Yes balls. Then I remembered my desire for dirty girls with large penises, and some hairy armpits. So I began hunting shemales with Gamora, who suddenly got a willy in ass cavity search.
In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:07 pm

*Spirit*[3xA] wrote:What have I done? My english skills killed me? Razz

Nah, you accidentally replaced already placed words with "Subliminal" cyclops

Slowly he crept through the leaves, reaching into his pocket for a remaining stash of weed but only to be attacked by asians, motherfuckers! Before they realized that he had a bazooka, he aimed slowly on the scope and all were oblitorated. Then Paul who was digging anal anyway stuffed his penis with explosives and BallsackFrog was fingering his balls? Yes balls. Then I remembered my desire for dirty girls with large penises, and some hairy armpits. So I began hunting shemales with Gamora, who suddenly got a willy in ass cavity search.
In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater?
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Damn, I so wanted it to be semen, anyway.

Nah, you accidentally replaced already placed words with "Subliminal" cyclops

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:29 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:09 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:22 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:52 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  (BDL)Asderon Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:28 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to
(BDL)Asderon
(BDL)Asderon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:33 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean the
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:47 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean the spunk
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  (BDL)Asderon Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:08 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean the spunk wich
(BDL)Asderon
(BDL)Asderon

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:10 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean the spunk which he
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean the spunk which he accidentally

*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:16 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean the spunk which he accidentally consumed

(Fucking finally. That took far too long Razz)

Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:53 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean the spunk which he accidentally consumed.

Hej,
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:09 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean the spunk which he accidentally consumed.

Hej, my

Lame start Spirirtrt
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Hej, my constipation
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Hej, my constipation is
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Hej, my constipation is not

Razz
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Hej, my constipation is not healthy
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Hej, my constipation is not healthy dude,
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Hej, my constipation is not healthy dude, what
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum