Against all Authority
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian nigga

+3
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Gamora*[3xA]
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Indian nigga - Page 3 Empty Re: Indian nigga

Post  Meistrobator Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:18 pm

WTF is whops ??? Suspect

''Kiss me in the rain while I'm naked" I was singing. Suddenly I saw an Indian nigga in the street. I knew it was Sanji. I don't really love niggas, specially the Indian blackies cock suckers! What is the point of vulgar language, bitches. Someone apologise for acting tough towards the bloody Indian. However, this nigga deserves Spirit's 'cock discharge' and anal probing :S

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops he started
Meistrobator
Meistrobator

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:27 pm

''Kiss me in the rain while I'm naked" I was singing. Suddenly I saw an Indian nigga in the street. I knew it was Sanji. I don't really love niggas, specially the Indian blackies cock suckers! What is the point of vulgar language, bitches. Someone apologise for acting tough towards the bloody Indian. However, this nigga deserves Spirit's 'cock discharge' and anal probing :S

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops he started bleeding
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops he started bleeding out

Oh god yes!
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Meistrobator Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops he started bleeding out instantly
Meistrobator
Meistrobator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh for fuck sake! I can't work with this material.

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Oh for fuck sake! I can't work with this material.

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum.
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully,
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 am

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 am

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Meistrobator Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis
Meistrobator
Meistrobator

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't

Is that the only thing you can write Meister? cheers
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meistrobator Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in

stop asking such troll questions, you should be thankful it's not about you.
Meistrobator
Meistrobator

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection.

Close enough.
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Meistrobator Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon
Meistrobator
Meistrobator

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:45 pm

'Kiss me in the rain while I'm naked" I was singing. Suddenly I saw an Indian nigga in the street. I knew it was Sanji. I don't really love niggas, specially the Indian blackies cock suckers! What is the point of vulgar language, bitches. Someone apologise for acting tough towards the bloody Indian. However, this nigga deserves Spirit's 'cock discharge' and anal probing :S

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meistrobator Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 pm

'Kiss me in the rain while I'm naked" I was singing. Suddenly I saw an Indian nigga in the street. I knew it was Sanji. I don't really love niggas, specially the Indian blackies cock suckers! What is the point of vulgar language, bitches. Someone apologise for acting tough towards the bloody Indian. However, this nigga deserves Spirit's 'cock discharge' and anal probing :S

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister went
Meistrobator
Meistrobator

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister went noobish
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meistrobator Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister went noobish because

messaged me and then started bitching? are you fucking retarded ?
Meistrobator
Meistrobator

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister went noobish because her
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meistrobator Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister went noobish because her/his
Meistrobator
Meistrobator

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister went noobish because somehow
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister went noobish because somehow, Xiph
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:11 am

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister went noobish because somehow, Xiph started
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:30 am

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister went noobish because somehow, Xiph started destroying
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Gamora*[3xA] Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Kiss me in the rain while I'm naked" I was singing. Suddenly I saw an Indian nigga in the street. I knew it was Sanji. I don't really love niggas, specially the Indian blackies cock suckers! What is the point of vulgar language, bitches. Someone apologise for acting tough towards the bloody Indian. However, this nigga deserves Spirit's 'cock discharge' and anal probing :S

Someday Pan discovered something wet in his underwear, whops! He started bleeding out instantly, poor rectum. Gratefully, his tiny penis wasn't in erection. Soon Meister went noobish because somehow, Xiph started destroying Meistorbators
*Gamora*[3xA]
*Gamora*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum