Against all Authority
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats in the jungle!

+11
*Xiphorus*[3xA]
Meistrobator
(BDL)Asderon
Harald
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Demention*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
*NemisiS_*[3xA]
Duelist
SubliminaL
Zaphirs_Sapling
15 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Whats in the jungle! - Page 5 Empty Re: Whats in the jungle!

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 am

Slowly he crept through the leaves, reaching into his pocket for a remaining stash of weed but only to be attacked by asians, motherfuckers! Before they realized that he had a bazooka, he aimed slowly on the scope and all were oblitorated. Then Paul who was digging anal anyway stuffed his penis with explosives and BallsackFrog was fingering his balls? Yes balls. Then I remembered my desire for dirty girls with large penises, and some hairy armpits. So I began hunting shemales with Gamora, who suddenly got a willy in ass cavity search.
In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harald Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Slowly he crept through the leaves, reaching into his pocket for a remaining stash of weed but only to be attacked by asians, motherfuckers! Before they realized that he had a bazooka, he aimed slowly on the scope and all were oblitorated. Then Paul who was digging anal anyway stuffed his penis with explosives and BallsackFrog was fingering his balls? Yes balls. Then I remembered my desire for dirty girls with large penises, and some hairy armpits. So I began hunting shemales with Gamora, who suddenly got a willy in ass cavity search.
In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll

Harald

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:02 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly.
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:05 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:44 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:48 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating

*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:55 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:39 am

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:09 am

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of

Crying or Very sad
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 am

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:47 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:55 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:06 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who

Damn you! We'll see who laughs last le Spiritiell.
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 am

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed

Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:02 am

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:12 am

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid

lol
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:30 am

haha, no getting out of this one Bullfrog, youre also going to get owned here Twisted Evil

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:06 am

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water.

cheers
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:50 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:30 pm

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely Subliminal
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Damn you Pan!

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen

Btw Spirit, fail.
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:02 pm

What have I done? My english skills killed me? Razz

In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum