Against all Authority
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats in the jungle!

+11
*Xiphorus*[3xA]
Meistrobator
(BDL)Asderon
Harald
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Demention*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
*NemisiS_*[3xA]
Duelist
SubliminaL
Zaphirs_Sapling
15 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Whats in the jungle! - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats in the jungle!

Post  GORM Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Slowly he crept through the leaves, reaching into his pocket for a remaining stash of weed but only to be attacked by asians, motherfuckers! Before they realized that he had a bazooka, he aimed slowly on the scope and all were oblitorated. Then Paul who was digging anal anyway stuffed his penis with explosives and BallsackFrog was fingering his balls? Yes balls. Then I remembered my desire for dirty girls with large penises, and some hairy armpits. So I began hunting shemales with Gamora, who suddenly got a willy in ass cavity search.
In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean the spunk which he accidentally consumed.

Hej, my constipation is not healthy dude, what? yes?, no?, maybe?. Pan looked transexual obviously, dummy. She shoved a doodle in Subliminals friend (Paul), while Subliminal was playing guitar but murdering Pan, Pan ressurected Elton John or Kurt Cobain don't you think Subliminal?
Meister owned a dildo, rofl. The jungle was full of lesbians, hot 'nd cold+Tarzan-alike bitches, Xiphorus had 9 hairy dicks into Bullfrog's left ear. After sex I went to see the monkeys having anal-sex - are you kidding? Nope, i'm serious about it. (kidding). What are these noobs doing while i'm masturbating to a tree? No, Gamoras penis shrunk like some little sausage being embarrased by Bullfrog's gigantic rectum! Pan cried 'MOTHERFUCKER' and swung his girly genatelia.

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt

GORM

http://www.clan-paa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Slowly he crept through the leaves, reaching into his pocket for a remaining stash of weed but only to be attacked by asians, motherfuckers! Before they realized that he had a bazooka, he aimed slowly on the scope and all were oblitorated. Then Paul who was digging anal anyway stuffed his penis with explosives and BallsackFrog was fingering his balls? Yes balls. Then I remembered my desire for dirty girls with large penises, and some hairy armpits. So I began hunting shemales with Gamora, who suddenly got a willy in ass cavity search.
In the jungle I found Spirit's handsome lookalike that forced 50 dildos into spirit's sister blowup doll rapidly. Spirit was masturbating at the speed of a speedtrain, aimed for Bullfrog who swallowed something liquid, most likely water/semen/non-semen but salty seawater? Then I wanked vigorously on Subliminals shoes to clean the spunk which he accidentally consumed.

Hej, my constipation is not healthy dude, what? yes?, no?, maybe?. Pan looked transexual obviously, dummy. She shoved a doodle in Subliminals friend (Paul), while Subliminal was playing guitar but murdering Pan, Pan ressurected Elton John or Kurt Cobain don't you think Subliminal?
Meister owned a dildo, rofl. The jungle was full of lesbians, hot 'nd cold+Tarzan-alike bitches, Xiphorus had 9 hairy dicks into Bullfrog's left ear. After sex I went to see the monkeys having anal-sex - are you kidding? Nope, i'm serious about it. (kidding). What are these noobs doing while i'm masturbating to a tree? No, Gamoras penis shrunk like some little sausage being embarrased by Bullfrog's gigantic rectum! Pan cried 'MOTHERFUCKER' and swung his girly genatelia.

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:26 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:40 am

btw, were talking about Gamora here ^^. I owned his worksword, then HE felt penetration Laughing

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's

- Only way I can save myself Embarassed
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  *Spirit*[3xA] Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo

Sure you are save?
*Spirit*[3xA]
*Spirit*[3xA]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GORM Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only

GORM

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to

- Ofc im safe, Im not even the one penetrating Gamora LOL. Its my dildo, which I bought for you.
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  GORM Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize

GORM

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphirs_Sapling Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it
Zaphirs_Sapling
Zaphirs_Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post  GORM Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:37 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt

GORM

Back to top Go down

Post  *Bullfrog*[3xA] Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:32 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon.
*Bullfrog*[3xA]
*Bullfrog*[3xA]

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:07 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  GORM Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends

GORM

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends to
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  GORM Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends to make

GORM

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends to make Pan

- Your time came Pan, I didnt forget you fucking me up in this topic bounce
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  GORM Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends to make Pan's penis

GORM

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends to make Pan's penis fall
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  GORM Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:01 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends to make Pan's penis fall off

GORM

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends to make Pan's penis fall off in
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  GORM Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends to make Pan's penis fall off in a

GORM

Back to top Go down

Post  SubliminaL Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:05 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends to make Pan's penis fall off in a gay
SubliminaL
SubliminaL
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  GORM Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 am

Paul GayLordFuckTardDipShit was joking while Subliminal owned Gamora's worksword, suddenly he felt sharp/sexy penetration with SubliminaL's dildo only to realize it wasnt bacon. Menopause tends to make Pan's penis fall off in a gay orgy

GORM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum